Monday 23 November 2015

Research and Planning Self Assessment

 

Planning

1.Research Into Horror Film

For the research in horror films I have a high understanding of horror films by researching the history of horror and presenting it in a creative way. Through doing this I have found out the key points in which are included in most horrors and I will use this information in my horror opening. I could improve my research by watching a few more horror films and writing the similarities and differences.

2. Research into a potential target audience

To research in potential I have looked at a bunch
of horror films to see what there age rating is and it is mainly 15 because from the ages of 15-19 is who mostly watches horror films. As well when I was researching about horror films if found out about who watches horror films more and this will help me when I need to know who to talk to for feedback.

3.Time Management 

My time management throughout this project has been good because I have been keeping up with the work which was set and completed to the best ability that I can.

4.Use Of Digital Technology Or ICT

My use of digital technology is good because I can work a DSLR in the recording stages when I need them but also know how to edit nicely and quickly on Premier Pro. The stages in which I upload work to my blog and I understand the stages of uploading videos to YouTube then embedding them to my blog.

5.Communication

My communication skills are good and strong but I need to work on my spelling and using higher words to enhance my work.

6.Level Of Care Taken In The Presentation Of Work 


The care in my presentation on my blog is quite organised and everything is in order on when it was set and due. There isn't anything out of pace or looks boring but my placing or writing could look better.


No comments:

Post a Comment